Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
How do I change my Zoom virtual background?
Please make sure you have already downloaded the NRCA-approved backgrounds. Instructions for downloading and the link to the backgrounds can be found HERE.
1. In the Zoom conference tap ‘More’ and then ‘Virtual Background’
2. If you have not already, tap ‘OK’ to allow Zoom to access your camera
3. Tap the ‘+’ at the bottom of the screen
4. If you have not already, tap ‘OK’ to allow Zoom to access your photos
5. Select the NRCA-approved background and tap ‘Done’
6. Tap the ‘x’ in the top right-hand corner
Yes, your background looks backwards, however in the Zoom Conference what everyone else sees is correct!