How do I drop low scores by category in my PowerTeacher Pro Gradebook?
1. Navigate to ‘Settings’
2. Click ‘Traditional Grade Calculations’
3. Click the edit option next to the Reporting Term you for which you would like to drop grades
4. Click the ‘Drop Low Scores’ tab
5. Click the dropdown arrow next to ‘Drop Low Scores’ and select ‘Drop Lowest by Category’
6. To change the default category of ‘Quiz’ select the dropdown arrow and select a new category
7. Click ‘Save’
8. *Optional* To add additional categories click the ‘+’ button next to ‘DROP LOW’, select the category and then click ‘Save’
** You will need to complete this process for each section of each course.
**Dropping a low score in your PowerTeacher Pro gradebook does NOT drop the low score in your Schoology gradebook. If you drop a low score in a category in PowerTeacher Pro, you must also drop the low score in that same category in your Schoology gradebook.