Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
How do I submit an image from the Camera Roll to a Schoology assignment?
You must have the Schoology app installed on the iPad and also be logged in to your account. See ‘How do I log into Schoology via the iOS app? (Students)‘.
1. Navigate to the Schoology app on your iPad
2. Enter your class by tapping on the class
3. Navigate to the assignment within the class & then tap the assignment name
4. Tap the ‘Submissions’ tab
5. Tap the ‘+’ sign
6. Tap ‘Submit Photo/Video’
7. Tap ‘Ok’
This only happens the first time to tap ‘submit photo/video’. If you do not receive this notification shown on the image below, skip to step 8.
8. Tap the camera icon to take a photo
9. Tap ‘High’
10. Tap ‘Ok’
This only happens the first time to tap ‘High’. If you do not receive this notification shown on the image below, skip to step 11.
11. Take a picture of your assignment & tap ‘Use Photo’
12. Tap the green check mark
You will see a notification at the bottom of this screen showing that your photo has been selected (see the red arrow on image below).
The image below shows that your photo has been successfully submitted to the assignment.